29 septembrie, 2006

Dont push me...

Dont push me till i loose my words... dont send me away till you can see my eyes no more... Then is when i will come back to take away what you stole from me and then some more... Ill rip the smiles from your heart... ill take your warmth away.. and then Ill leave... And leave you in the dust i shall, no fate worse than feeling the naked soul you posses.. And then ill steal your eyes.. no path is good enough for you to see... The pain you'll feel next are your fingers... broken in so many places you loose count of... And this... this is not payment enough... Your journey is just starting... It will never end as long as a clock ticks in this universe... You're mine to do what i want of you... and life has tought me only pain... Now go wash yourself... we have a long journey, my friend, my slave...

Niciun comentariu: